BONDI JUNCTION, 2026
Type of Property: Apartment
Reason for Purchase: Primary Residence
Address: 6/31 Hollywood Avenue, Bondi Junction NSW 2026
Our client is a young executive looking for her first primary residence. A very time poor person, we discovered upon our introduction to each other, that her search had been going on for a long 12 months.
Within the 12 months, she reluctantly turns up to auction after auction, only to be disappointed and miss out each time.
A local real estate agent happily recommended her to us. We had our strategy session and came up with a solution that saw her buying her dream property only after 8 weeks of searching with us.
This property was scheduled to go on auction, and we successfully secured it beforehand.
About the Property:
One of eight in a classic Art Deco block, this sun-filled boutique apartment’s top floor setting and leafy outlook offer a superb sense of peace and privacy in a quiet pocket of Bondi Junction. A one bedroom plus sun room apartment with fresh and bright interiors reflect it’s beautiful heritage features. take advantage of local amenities around the corner from Bronte Road’s cafe hub, the character-filled apartment and just 200m to Westfield’s retail hub with close proximity to Centennial Park and Bondi Beach.
• Leafy urban village setting at the quiet end of the street
• Large bedroom with built-ins plus a sun room or ideal study
• Bright open living room, polished floorboards, feature fireplace
• Tidy kitchen, ornate ceilings and original lead-light windows
• Well-kept bathroom with a bath, common laundry room
• Secure building entry and only one common wall
• Short walk to premier shopping, dining and entertainment
For more information on this unique purchase and other purchases, please contact Cohen Handler on: 1300 420 160.