Vaucluse, NSW 2030
Type of Property: Apartment
Reason for Purchase: Primary Residence
Address: 4/220 Old South Head Road, Vaucluse NSW 2030
A repeat client, who had previously purchased her first home with the Office of Daniel Trelease 10 months ago, has taken advantage of a great capital growth of their first purchase. After re-engaging Daniel and Tomas, they secured this spacious top floor apartment for the buyer who has always wanted water views.
About the Property:
Boutique Apartment With Ocean Views
Bathed in sunlight and featuring a spacious flow-through layout, this top floor apartment captures sweeping ocean views from its prized setting opposite coastal parkland with views of the harbour from the rear. One of five in a secure block built in the 1930s with classic P and O influences, the oversized apartment is wrapped in windows on three sides and features a lock-up garage and DA approved plans for a large balcony in keeping with its Art Deco design sensibility. Walk to Watsons Bay village, harbour beaches and the ferry wharf for an easy commute to the city.
Other features included;
- Character block 300m to the iconic Macquarie Lighthouse
- 2 double bedrooms plus a sunroom/study with ocean views
- Large main bedroom with built-ins and a stylish bathroom
- Spacious living room with a feature fireplace, high ceilings
- Open plan gas kitchen and dining, fresh ocean breezes
- Share laundry (own appliances) and a common storeroom
- Lock-up garage, DA approved plans for a balcony