Surry Hills, NSW 2010
Type of Property: Apartment
Reason for Purchase: Investment Property
Address: Cleveland Street, Surry Hills NSW 2010
Our client who is a busy professional was referred to us through our digital marketing team. He was looking to buy his second investment property. He had a strict budget and was looking for a property in the blue chip suburbs of the Eastern Suburbs. It was crucial to have a strong rental in order to help facilitate the mortgage repayments which we achieved when we found a one bedroom only a stones throw from the busting and popular area of Cleveland and Crown St. The property was purchased prior to auction well within the required budget and is sure to have a great response when it hits the rental market after settlement.
About the Property:
A spacious and thoughtfully configured lifestyle apartment positioned on Cleveland Avenue
Privately and peacefully positioned at the rear of a boutique security complex, this smart and stylish apartment presents the perfect opportunity for the discerning investor or professional couple alike. With a quiet entrance off Cleveland Avenue and interiors that open to morning and afternoon light, the home has been refurbished for contemporary living throughout.
Other features included;
- Well configured and impressively proportioned over one easy level
- Combined lounge and dining area flows to an entertaining balcony
- Generously sized double bedroom complete with mirrored built-ins
- Contemporary kitchen with CaesarStone benches, gas appliances
- Recent updates include newly carpeted bedroom, fresh paintwork
- Security intercom, polished floors, bathroom with bath, high ceilings
- Metres to Crown Street cafes, walk to Central, Prince Alfred Park