Surry Hills, NSW 2010
Type of Property: Apartment
Reason for Purchase: Investment Property
Address: 108/437 Bourke Street, Surry Hills NSW 2010
Looking for a top-quality investment in Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs, our clients appreciate capital growth but were also looking for a property that would enjoy high rental demand.
We found this amazing 2 bed duplex unit in Surry Hills listed for sale privately by the owner. Negotiating direct and no sales agent we were able to secure the property with a minimum of competition and favourable terms for our client.
“During the buying process Michael was very professional, always informed me about the options, happy to discuss what I wanted, he managed to get us a great investment at a great price! Looking forward to continue investing with Michael and Hugh.”
The St Margaret’s complex in Surry Hills is highly desirable for investors and owner occupiers alike. The building is well run with quality facilities and all of Surry Hills convenience and lifestyle at the doorstep.
About the Property:
Comfort, Style, Location And Convenience
Stylish and well-appointed throughout, this smart executive apartment provides an ultra-convenient city base with excellent investment rewards. It is situated within the award-winning St Margaret’s village community in the heart of Surry Hills with vibrant cafes, dining and shops just footsteps from the front door. This low-care, high return investment opportunity is presented in excellent condition.
Other Features Included;
- 2 bedrooms both with Built-in-wardrobes
- Open plan living and dining leading to north facing balcony
- Gourmet gas kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- High ceilings with abundance of natural light
- Undercover security car space
- Internal laundry with under stair storage
- Heated indoor 25m pool with gymnasium and sauna
- Seconds to local cafes, restaurants and Woolworths supermarket located underneath building