Roscoe St Bondi Beach, NSW 2026
Type of Property: Apartment
Reason for Purchase: Investment Property
Address: 1/18 Roscoe Street, Bondi Beach, NSW 2026
The clients who are from Interstate were after an investment property in not just a blue chip area such as Bondi Beach but also a very small pocket being no more than a ten minute walk to the beach. We secured this property for them in a silent auction with the winning bid remaining well within their budget, while the property ticked all their boxes. The property needs cosmetic renovations and given it’s proximity to Bondi Beach and that it has with a large garage it will ensure high demand in the rental market.
About the Property:
Abundant Potential in Tranquil Beachside Locale
Nestled at the quiet leafy end of a one-way street, this two bedroom apartment offers scope to cosmetically enhance and take full advantage of its locale & potential. Positioned on the 1st floor of ‘San Fernando’, an original character-filled strata-titled block, this apartment is located in one of Sydney’s world-renowned locations.
Other features included;
- Valuable oversized lock up garage at rear of block with easy dual driveway access
- Sun-bathed living space opening to an east-facing wrap-around balcony
- Original eat-in kitchen plus separate internal laundry
- Large main bathroom with separate shower and bathtub, plus second guest w/c
- King sized master bedroom
- A practical layout, bright throughout with large timber windows in every room
- Solid double brick construction with only one common wall, security access
- Walk to all amenities, cafes, restaurants and shops with Bondi Beach a 750m stroll.
- Easy 280m walk to bus stops for CBD and Bondi Junction.