Old South Head Road, Vaucluse NSW 2030
Type of Property: House
Reason for Purchase: Primary Residence
Address: Old South Head Road, Vaucluse NSW 2030
The client required assistance securing a family home. A week after signing on with Cohen Handler we successfully stopped the auction campaign for a property in Vaucluse, securing this generously sized family home.
About the Property:
Spacious Family Haven With Ocean Views In Village Setting
A spacious two-storey layout with airy open interiors creates a wonderful environment for family living in this modern freestanding home with expansive views across Diamond Bay Bowling Club to the ocean. Catching sea breezes from its elevated position, the house has secure internal entry from the basement garage.
Inspired by relaxed Mediterranean style, the home flows to view terraces on both levels. Featuring a fluid layout from front to back, the entry level features a wide foyer, double-sized living area, huge dining zone, family-sized kitchen, double bedroom (with ensuite), powder room and laundry. Upstairs are the main bedroom (with ensuite), 3 more double bedrooms, open-plan study area and main bathroom.
Perfectly positioned for a walk-to-everywhere lifestyle, the property is 4 minutes stroll to Vaucluse shopping village, Rose Bay North shopping village, clifftop Diamond Bay Park and coastal walking track leading to Christison Park. Terrific location for families with buses at the door and close to excellent schools.
Other features included;
- Wide entry foyer, view terraces on both levels
- Huge double-size living area flows to terrace
- Spacious dining zone seats 10 or more people
- Family-size kitchen with wide breakfast bench
- Main bedroom with built-ins & marble ensuite
- 3 more big double bedrooms, each with built-ins
- Main marble bathroom with spa bath & shower
- Marble powder room & adjacent laundry
- Upstairs open-plan study area, linen closet
- High ceilings, tiled floors, video intercom
- Garage with internal access, off-street car space
- Secure Parking
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Formal Lounge
- Separate Dining