Marrickville, NSW 2204
Type of Property: Unit
Reason for Purchase: Primary Residence
Address: 4/3 George Street, Marrickville NSW 2204
The client was seeking assistance with her first-home search after experiencing some distress with the process. Her family were based interstate, which made it challenging trying to navigate through a highly competitive Sydney market. The client engaged Veronica and after inspecting a wide range of opportunities, it was clear that the Marrickville apartment suited the lifestyle of the purchaser best. Thus, Veronica stopped the auction campaign and secured the property, which presented great value.
About the Property:
Superbly appointed throughout, this immaculate full-brick strata apartment, set within a whisper quiet residential street is just moments to everything you need. Naturally bright and airy, as well as being private with leafy district glimpses, this is simply the one to call home. Ideally positioned at mid-floor within a peaceful security complex of just 12.
Other features included;
- Large, excellent floor plan with logically flowing living and entertainment areas leading to a covered balcony
- Two generous proportioned bedrooms both with built-in robes, the master being of king size, freshly presented
- State-of-the-art gourmet kitchen featuring wide stone bench-tops, stainless steel Bosch oven and dishwasher, all set within a custom designed kitchen finished in solid timber with a subway tiled splash back, under counter sink & under cabinet lighting
- Beautifully looking timbers floors throughout the interiors with reverse air conditioning, designer lighting, plantation blinds, intercom entry & large separate internal laundry room
- A family sized bathroom tiled floor to ceiling includes a full-size bathtub with adjustable showerhead and separate shower, vanity storage – all refreshed & neatly presented
- A ‘must-have’ large ‘on-title’ car space conveniently positioned and a common storage room is able to be used. Pet-Friendly living – application
- Easy access to the Lawn Tennis Club, Marrickville Oval, parks, all forms of public transport, including the newly upgraded Marrickville rail station, and within a short stroll to an array of local cafes and restaurants.