Greenslopes, QLD 4120
Type of Property: Townhouse
Reason for Purchase: Primary Residence
Address: 6/52 Chatsworth Road, Greenslopes QLD 4120
Looking to join the property market in Brisbane, the clients began searching for their new place of occupancy over 10 months ago. With no luck in finding their perfect home they reached out to Cohen Handler for assistance in the resourcing and negotiating of a large unit or town house under $600,000. Within two weeks they purchased a fully renovated townhouse with city views.
About the Property:
Big on living, easy on entertaining, Sensational city view, from a light & airy townhouse,
From its elevated vantage point in a small, quiet boutique complex, this generous two-level townhouse captures a spectacular view over the city skyline and surrounding area. The attractive residence offers a great living space with crisp tasteful interiors, spacious outdoor areas and smart modern finishes complemented by a location that’s at the epicentre of all the attractions that make Greenslopes such a sought-after city fringe suburb. Buyers will also love the property’s light-filled interiors, private outdoor areas and modern design that go together to offer a low maintenance home with lots of appeal just 5km from the CBD.
Other features included;
- Air-conditioned open living and dining spaces on the upper level
- Wide alfresco deck with spectacular city views
- Private and secure manicured courtyard, ideal for small dog
- Double bedrooms feature a master with ensuite and courtyard access
- Renovated kitchen has been smartly appointed with stone benchtops and quality appliances
- Walking distance to cafes, restaurants, city buses and local shops