Double Bay, NSW 2028
Type of Property: Unit
Reason for Purchase: Primary Residence
Address: Double Bay, NSW 2028
A downsizer client who had already sold was looking for an apartment within walkable distance to shops. The client was looking in a highly competitive market place where already there was very little supply. After signing up with Cohen Handler, the team were able to secure off-market a luxury oversized garden unit with 3 beds, study, 2 baths and double parking within just 4 weeks. The unit was only meters to Double Bay village. The client was amazed that Cohen Handler were able to secure her apartment in her dream location in such a short timeframe.
About the Property:
Manning Sophistication Serenity Space – 3 Bedroom Garden Apartment – Verdant Northerly Setting
Enjoying a commanding, elevated position and only a 350m level walk to Double Bay village, this beautiful garden abode provides an ideal, low maintenance residence with inviting formal and informal lounge & dining spaces. Perfect for those downsizing from a large family home, yet still wishing to enjoy a similar level of luxury and comfort.
On the northern side of a modern and stylish building of just 6 prestige homes, number 2 offers a classic combination of quality finishes, a flexible flowing floor plan, generous terraces extending to private and established gardens (including water feature), level lift access, excellent storage and double lock-up garaging with internal access. With almost 400m on title and wrapped in lush tropical gardens, covered patios and a private courtyard, the lucky owner of this home will enjoy year round al-fresco dining and entertaining and a lifestyle of refined comfort and convenience.
Move straight in and capitalise on the exciting revitalisation of Double Bay village.
Other features included;
- 3 double bedrooms – each with built-ins and opening to terraces or private courtyard – master ensuite with spa
- Considerable lounge/dining area with garden outlook – separate media room or home office
- Granite gas kitchen – Gaggenau appliances and timber joinery – informal dining area
- Generous main bathroom with bath tub – large laundry (with excellent storage) – additional coat/broom closet
- Impressive parquetry flooring – Roman blinds – halogen lighting – rev. cycle A/C – alarm – video intercom security
- Security building – lift access – over-sized common pool – separate storeroom – secure visitor parking – remote control DLUG.