Darlinghurst, NSW 2010
Type of Property: Terrace
Reason for Purchase: Primary Residence
Address: 70 Yurong Street, Darlinghurst, NSW 2010
Michael Connolly’s client is a young banking professional who had been looking for her first home on and off for over a year. Frequent business travel was making the time consuming search for the perfect property increasingly difficult. The brief was for a terrace house in Surry Hills, Darlinghurst, Potts Point or Woolloomooloo with 3 bedrooms, parking and most essential of all, an easy walk to work in the CBD.
The client had first engaged Michael to bid on her behalf on a Surry Hills terrace, they missed out on that property but within two weeks had exchanged on a better buy in Darlinghurst. Michael secured the property after the first open for a great price and well inside the client’s budget. “Michael, I would never have been able to do this without you” – 70 Yurong St is a 4-meter wide terrace with bright and stylish interiors, district views, perfectly positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac just a moment’s walk from Hyde Park.
About the Property:
Stylish Terrace With Contemporary Flair
- Formal and casual living/dining, polished timber floors
- Stylish chefs kitchen with gas cooking and ample storage
- Three double bedrooms, master with balcony, robe and w/c
- Full bathroom with bath tub, character filled interiors, storage shed
- Good sized courtyard, roller door rear lane access to parking
- Close to Museum Station, buses and a short stroll to Hyde Park