Darling Point, NSW 2027
Type of Property: House
Reason for Purchase: Primary Residence
Address: Darling Point, NSW 2027
The client had been looking for many months on their own with an incredibly difficult brief prior to engaging with us. She had very specific requirements which we were able to fulfill within her budget. We managed to successfully purchase a property with water views over Rushcutters Bay Park and the Harbour prior to auction, and had presented this property to them whilst it was off-market. They are over the moon with their property with superb potential!
About the Property:
Well-proportioned one bedroom apartment and exclusive address directly opposite Rushcutters Bay Park. A quiet setting to the rear of a security block and intimate views over the boat-filled bay from a sunny balcony set the scene for relaxed harbourside living in one of Sydney’s most desirable lifestyle settings. Stroll to Edgecliff station and shopping hub and Potts Point’s entertainment precinct.
- Fourth floor of the secure Sheridan Court, lift access
- Tranquil views over the park and harbour foreshore
- Open plan living with a balcony and leafy surrounds
- Large bedroom, tidy gas kitchen, original bathroom
- Undercover parking on title, approx 2km to the CBD
- A rare affordable entry to a prized lifestyle address
- Prime canvas ripe for creative transformation
- Stroll to the CYC, tennis courts, cafes and ferry wharf