Cremorne, NSW 2090
Type of Property: Apartment
Reason for Purchase: Investment Property
Address: 18/94a Spofforth Street, Cremorne, NSW 2090
Client is an ex pat that was living in Singapore. They felt the time was right to buy an investment property in Sydney. Not being in Australia or have the time to search for the right investment they engaged with me. I looked at various properties on the lower north shore and then found this fantastic 3 bedroom apartment with amazing views. They fell in love with it and I secured the property for them prior to coming to market. One of the things that was important to my client was buying something with a view and in a sort after building so they are absolutely thrilled we accomplished both. They are very happy clients.
About the Property:
Positioned high capturing views to the city, this apartment lies within a tightly held security building. Holding enormous appeal for astute purchasers, such as, our client. The interiors has undergone renovation. Delivering effortless lifestyle and convenience, only 300m from Cremorne Village and just 5km from the CBD, highlights included the impressive proportions, large balcony, lift access and a lock-up garage. Capitalise on the outlook and the outstanding location, as it is close to everything.
Other features included;
- Spacious and combined lounge and dining area that flows outdoors
- Large glass doors open to a deep and covered balcony
- Sweeping elevated district views towards the city skyline
- Separate kitchen, internal laundry, storage
- Two double bedrooms plus flexible third bed/study
- Main ensuite, bathroom with tub and shower
- Lock-up garage with storage in security basement
- Close to cafes, restaurants, shops, bars and the cinema
- Easy walk to express city buses and ferry bound buses
- Set within well-maintained gardens and rolling lawns.