Bellevue Hill, NSW 2023
Type of Property: Apartment
Reason for Purchase: Primary Residence
Address: Bellevue Hill, NSW 2023
The client was in the market for a home and had been looking for a property on his own for some time. Having had no luck, his mortgage broker suggested he speak to Cohen Handler buyer’s agent to assist him in his search. Buyer’s agent Daniel, was engaged and sourced many on, off and pre-market opportunities for the client which ended with a final result that both the client and the vendor were absolutely thrilled with.
About the Property:
Positioned as one of just six in the luxury development, this townhouse-style apartment spans across three levels incorporating superb alfresco spaces and sparkling ocean vistas across Bondi. Perfect for the executive looking for space and comfort or for families. It’s well laid-out floor plan offers excellent separation and a perfect indoor/outdoor flow. Peacefully placed aspected to the back of the block, it’s walking distance to Bondi Beach, bus and village.
- Security entrance, lift from the large DLUG
- Open plan living dining and gourmet kitchen
- Caesarstone benchtops, fine Smeg appliances
- Bi-folds open the space to the first spacious terrace
- Exceptional lower level garden and lawn courtyard
- Whole floor master, ensuite and large walk-in robe
- Master boasts a private balcony with superb views
- Generous beds, BIRS, ducted a/c, laundry/powder
- Central to all the areas excellent private schools