Beach Road Bondi Beach, NSW 2026
Type of Property: Apartment
Reason for Purchase: Investment Property
Address: 25/1 Beach Road, Bondi Beach, NSW 2026
Repeat Cohen Handler VIP clients looking to buy another investment to add to their portfolio. We secured this on market property as an investment prior to auction. It is located in an ideal location close at Bondi Beach ensuring it will never sit untenanted for long. Clients are young professionals with a toddler so it was necessary for them to have someone on the ground doing the leg work to ensure they purchased the best value for money possible.
About the Property:
Spacious Apartment in Classic Art Deco Building Footsteps to Beach
Presenting an enviable lifestyle in a stunning location directly opposite the beach, this large renovated apartment is on the 2nd level of Berkeley Court, a landmark c1926 Art Deco refurbished building with grand terrazzo foyer and new lift.
Featuring high ceilings and polished timber floors, the apartment has a wide entry hall, large living/dining room, modern open-plan gas kitchen, 2 double bedrooms, bathroom and concealed laundry. Set at the corner of Beach Road and Campbell Parade, it is moments to cafes, restaurants, cool boutiques, Hall Street food shopping, Bondi Markets, Bondi Baths and the coastal walk.
- Stroll across the road to the surf and sand
- Landmark Art Deco building with new lift
- 2nd level apartment with renovated interiors
- Large living & dining area with ocean vista
- Big gas kitchen with dishwasher & breakfast bench
- Main bedroom with generous mirrored built in wardrobes
- 2nd double bedroom, spacious entrance hall
- White-tiled bathroom with bath & shower
- Concealed laundry with washtub & storage
- High ceilings, polished timber floors
- Beach-side position on iconic Bondi Beach
- Currently rented for $710pw lease expiry July 2017