29/1 Funda Place, Brookvale NSW 2100
Type of Property: Apartment
Reason for Purchase: Primary Residence
Address: 29/1 Funda Place, Brookvale NSW 2100
The client was looking for an apartment with potential to add value in an area where they could look to achieve good capital growth. Within several weeks of looking they purchased a large two bedroom apartment that could easily be turned into three bedrooms and where minor modifications would add great value to the home.
About the Property:
- This spacious 145sqm elegant open plan apartment located in a cul-de-sac in the heart of Brookvale is only minutes walk to Pittwater Road.
- The peacefully positioned, stylish home is close to all needs with Warringah Mall and city transport just minutes down the road.
- ‘Edenvale’ building is equipped with security intercom and is also pet friendly.
- This apartment has unique features such as New York Marble floor and Table as well as Tasmanian Oak frame windows.Other Features included;-
– Open plan tiled kitchen with stone benches, induction cooking, stainless steel appliances, expansive breakfast bar and copiousness amount of storage throughout
– Generous proportion of living and dining area that brings ambient natural sunlight throughout
– Spacious master bedroom completely carpeted with a walk in wardrobe through to stylishly renovated chic tiling ensuite
– Both bedrooms include mirrored built in wardrobes
– Desirably designed bathroom with prestigious marble tiling and internal laundry
– Undercover entertaining area over-looking the greenery
– Electronic blinds, air conditioning and down lights throughout
– Triple tandem, automatic lock up garage
– Rental Rental return: $670-$690 per week