Turramurra, NSW 2074
Type of Property: House
Reason for Purchase: Investment Property
Address: 36 Ellalong Rd, Turramurra NSW 2074
Brady Yoshia’s client came to Sydney and signed with Cohen Handler with the main objective to secure a property within a week. The client was unsure whether to buy property in the Upper North Shore or the Northern Beaches. After viewing multiple properties in both areas, we found one they loved. The best part is we managed to secure the property below budget and exchanged contracts before they flew back to Hong Kong. The win for the client was that they bought well within their budget and achieved their goal of purchasing the property within one week.
About The Property:
In a highly sought after quiet street, this light filled family home has a fantastic floor plan. Offering large living spaces with vaulted, raked ceiling, the home is positioned on a low maintenance block. The practical layout presents boundless options for the client, such as being enhanced with quality finishes and timeless design elements, such as timber floors, stone bench tops and European kitchen appliances. It is conveniently located, just a stroll to the local village, bus and placed within 1 km of North Turramurra Public school.
- Established private gardens in quiet location
- Huge open plan living area with built in fireplace
- Spacious entertaining deck fully covered
- The family room overlooks the rear yard
- Four bedrooms plus study all including built in robes
- Work from home office or additional living area
- Large double carport with additional off street parking
- Positioned amongst quality homes providing exciting value