Surfers Paradise, 4217
Type of Property: Apartment
Reason for Purchase: Investment Property
Address: 18 ‘Chiltern Court’ 3 Old Burleigh Road, Surfers Paradise 4217
This was the clients second purchase in the Brisbane market to add to their portfolio. The property had been on the market for near four months with a starting price of ‘offers over $575,000’. Cohen Handler liked the property, however, remained patient as this price was too much. Over the next four months, they continued to keep tabs on the property until it was under $500,000 which was when it became attractive given it rents for $520-550pw.
About the Property:
- High quality renovation (not a cent has been spared)
- 5th floor position with ocean & city views
- Generous master bedroom with walk through robe & ensuite
- Two bathrooms in total + separate toilet
- Small block of only 20 apartments with body corp approx $68 per week
- Open plan lounge & dining adjoin north facing balcony
- Security car space
- Pool and manicured gardens
- One block to the beachPosition is second to none, surrounded by upcoming infrastructure and amenities including the light rail system, North Cliff Surf Club as so much more.