Newtown, NSW 2042
Type of Property: Terrace
Reason for Purchase: Primary Residence
Address: 217 Denison St, Newtown NSW 2042
The clients were a young family of 5 who were looking to secure a new family home. The past couple of years were a stressful period as they were faced with personal challenges which led them to sell their existing home. Their plan was to move to a completely new area, close to their kids’ school. Once they sold their home, they were temporarily renting; however, their lease was due to expire and this made them feel quite anxious.
Natalija from Cohen Handler met with the clients to discuss their objectives and time frame. She felt she would only take on their brief if she could confidentially deliver an outcome within the 8 week period. The clients engaged Natalija and were presented with numerous off-market properties. After 5-6 weeks of intense searching, Natalija presented a beautiful off-market family home in Newtown. The vendors were seeking a private sale just as Natalija’s clients were seeking a private purchase. They were able to secure the property exclusively, within the clients budget and time frame. The clients moved in 1 week before their lease was due to expire and couldn’t be happier with their decision.
About the Property:
“Teddington” provides terrace living on a grand scale. Harmoniously blending contemporary luxury with classic terrace style, this is a rare opportunity to acquire one of the inner-city’s truly magnificent Victorian terraces on 253sqm. Offering three levels of accommodation and three separate living areas, this residence is situated in a prized location just moments to King Street and easy transport access to the CBD.
- Double formal living rooms opening directly to courtgarden with air conditioning
- Polished timber floors and fireplace(s)
- Stunning oversize Gaggenau kitchen with separate casual living/dining
- Lush landscaped court-garden integrates for in/outdoor living
- Terrace balcony
- Four double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, three stylish bathrooms, single garage
- Further casual living extensively wired for home theatre/office
- Surround sound and data cabling throughout, period features
- Security alarm and secure parking
- Super convenient location close to Sydney Uni, RPA Hospital, schools, shops, transport