Bondi Junction, NSW 2022
Type of Property: Semi
Reason for Purchase: Primary Residency
Address: 64 Ruthven Street, Bondi Junction, NSW 2022
Clients had been looking to purchase for 12 months, they were tired of being misguided, under-quoted and with a young family they just didn’t have the time available anymore. The search was initially in the Woollahra area, however, we had to switch the search as per budget restraints. We purchased this property pre-auction with the vendors intentions getting over $1.8 million and the clients securing under the asking price.
About the Property:
Enduring charm in an unbeatable setting
A seamless blend of fresh contemporary interiors and classic cottage charm creating a welcoming vibe in this spacious two-storey home. With timeless interiors, radiating a happy ambiance with a family friendly design featuring two living zones, a private jasmine-framed courtyard and flexible three-bedroom layout. Set in one of Bondi Junction’s most desirable pockets with Queens Park at one end of the street and Oxford Street cafes and delis at the other. ‘Carinda’ is just two blocks from Centennial Park and 700m to the station.
- Three double bedrooms, master with walk-in-robe, third with a fireplace
- Main with lofty cathedral ceilings and sunny balcony
- Living room with a wood-burning fireplace, wide Kauri floorboards
- Bright and airy timber-topped gas kitchen, European appliances
- Sunny casual living and dining with bi-folds to a level courtyard
- Two fresh bathrooms, reverse air, gas heating, built-in cabinetry
- Located in the catchment for sought after local schools