34 Gould Ave Lewisham, NSW 2049
Type of Property: Apartment
Reason for Purchase: Investment Property
Address: 1/34 Gould Ave, Lewisham NSW 2049
Looking to expand her own investment portfolio, Natalija purchased this property at the end of October 2015 just after the market began to shift in favour of the buyer. With many investors exiting the market due to recent APRA changes, auction clearance rates started to decrease and more properties started to pass in at auction. This property in particular had passed in at auction with only one registered bidder.
Having inspected the property for the first time only hours after the auction, Natalija saw a great buying opportunity with no competition. The vendor was looking to sell as she wanted to relocate and use her funds for other methods. She initially hoped to achieve a result around $750,000 as a similar property next door sold for $775,000 only one month prior.
Due to the low interest at auction, Natalija was able to negotiate a fantastic price of $670,000 post auction. This was much lower than the vendor’s initial expectations however, Natalija knew she had to sell. The property had two large bedrooms, parking and was completely renovated in one of Lewisham’s widest and quietest streets.
About the Property:
This entry-level apartment in growing district is moments to Lewisham Station/light rail, as well as Petersham eateries. This open-plan apartment is newly renovated and full of natural light – a smart start in an upcoming area.
- Spacious living area, light-filled interiors
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, air-conditioning
- Master bedroom opens to wide balcony
- Private laundry facilities, ample storage
- Security building, quiet block of only 15
- Short stroll to Marrickville Park and trains
- Undercover parking with separate storage room
- Near shops/renowned Petersham dining
- Walking distance to schools and amenities
- Easy access to local and CBD transport