1/64 Purchase Rd, Cherrybrook NSW 2126
Type of Property: Duplex/Semi-Detached
Reason for Purchase: Primary Residence
Address: 1/64 Purchase Rd, Cherrybrook NSW 2126
The clients first came to Cohen Handler back in February where they had reached out to us to assist them bidding at auction. Although we missed out at auction as the property was underquoted by $200,000, the clients were happy to continuing searching and negotiating themselves. After an exhausting four months of trying to tackle the market themselves, the clients turned to Felix Taing for support and guidance on securing a property sooner after noticing the dramatic increase in prices over the last quarter. Felix managed to secure this lovely 3 bedroom townhouse within the Cherrybrook Technology High School catchment area due to a strong working relationship with the listing agent.
About The Property:
Positioned on the high side of a well maintained complex of 8, is this attractive dual level duplex. The property offered our clients the ultimate convenient location, whererthe property enjoys city transport at your doorstep, whilst being metres to both John Purchase Public School and Cherrybrook Technology High School.
Other features included;
- 3 bedrooms, each with built in storage.
- Master bed features walk in robe, and updated ensuite bathroom.
- Main bathroom is updated, and features a separate spa bath.
- Bright interiors, well proportioned lounge/ dining
- Granite kitchen with new stainless steel appliances and dishwasher, adjoining meals area.
- Upstairs features ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, downstairs has split reverse cycle air and gas points for heating.
- New carpets and freshly painted throughout.
- Separate internal laundry with powder room.
- Paved entertaining area, with small grassed yard.
- Single automatic drive through garage, with space for extra parking
- City buses at your door, walking distance to Cherrybrook Village, Greenway Park.
- Catchments for John Purchase Public School and Cherrybrook Technology High School.
- 1.5Kw solar panels on roof