Willoughby, NSW 2068
Type of Property: House
Reason for Purchase: Primary Residence
Address: 194 High Street, Willoughby NSW 2068
These Clients had been searching for a property for 12 months. They were referred to Brady after they became frustrated with their lack of success.Within a short period of time of being on board we secured an off-market house for the clients. They are thrilled and can’t wait to move in.
“After spending a year and a half unsuccessfully trying to buy another home in the crazy Sydney market, we knew we needed another approach. We engaged the services of Brady Yoshia of Cohen Handler as our Buyer’s Agent.
Brady’s knowledge meant that we no longer wasted time and money pursuing properties which appeared to fit our budget, only to find them selling for way beyond the agent’s price guide. Her pricing estimates of every property we liked were pretty much spot on. She was able to speak directly with the agents and obtain information that we would never be able to access.
We finally bought a house off market and Brady handled the negotiations for us which greatly reduced the stress in such a competitive situation.
We would have no hesitation in recommending Brady’s services.”
About the Property:
Modern family living in a lifestyle address
- Private and secure level lawns at the front and rear
- Flowing layout with distinct lounge and dining areas
- Lounge features custom-built storage/entertainment unit
- French doors to a private, all-weather alfresco setting
- Gourmet eat-in granite kitchen, quality gas appliances
- Spacious sunroom/study adjoining the second bedroom
- Bright, modern family bathroom with frameless shower
- Timber floors, soaring ceilings, plantation shutters
- Air conditioning, carport, automatic security gates
- Footsteps to primary school, cafes and city buses