Vaucluse, NSW 2030
Type of Property: Apartment
Reason For Purchase: Primary Residence
Address: 10/32 Diamond Bay Road, Vaucluse, NSW 2030
The client came to Cohen Handler after having sold on the North Shore. With a short settlement looming, the client needed to purchase within 8 weeks and were looking in a highly competitive 3 bedroom downsizer apartment market. Within 4 weeks, Cohen Handler were able to secure an entire top floor apartment comprising of, 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom and 2 parking with ocean views. Due to a strong relationship with the agent, we were able to purchase the property within just 4 days, prior to the first Saturday open and well under market value. Result, ecstatic client.
About the Property:
Occupying the entire top floor of ‘Insignia’, a collection of 10 private residences, this three-bedroom penthouse has been expertly designed with a focus on seamless indoor/outdoor living and entertaining. Positioned in an idyllic coastal enclave 100m to Diamond Bay Reserve with its breathtaking ocean vistas and scenic coast walk, this house-sized apartment is ideal for the downsizer or executive buyer with level lift access to double garaging, no common walls, first-rate security and lock-up-and-leave convenience.
Other features included;
- Secure entry and level lift access, whole-floor penthouse
- 3 double beds with built-ins, 3 travertine baths, 2 ensuite
- Master retreat opens to a huge north-facing sun terrace
- Sleek Caesarstone gas kitchen, integrated Smeg appliances
- Light and airy living dining with travertine entertaining terrace
- Internal laundry, ducted air, double garaging, pet friendly
- Minutes to Vaucluse village, Rose Bay North shops and beaches