Sydney, NSW 2000
Type of Property: Commercial Property
Reason For Purchase: Investment Property
Address: Pitt Street, Sydney NSW 2000
Our client had been in the market looking for a commercial property to start their property portfolio. They missed out on a few properties at auction and found the pricing for commercial properties was difficult to gauge. They engaged help from Cohen Handler as they narrowed their search down to one building within the CBD. A property within that building was heading to Auction and we managed to negotiate and secure the sale prior to auction.
About The Property:
EXECUTIVE NORTH FACING COMMERCIAL SUITE!
Pitt Street is a prominent commercial building with six lifts and first class building services including shower facilities and onsite building management. The building’s prime location between Martian Place and Hunter Street is ultra-convenient to Circular Quay, Australia Square, Martin Place, Wynyard and Barangaroo via direct underground access.
Other features included;
- Modern commercial suite in premier building
- Efficient open plan configuration
- Sophisticated intercom and alarm system
- On floor kitchen and bathroom facilities
- Shower facilities and onsite building management
- Direct and prominent lift lobby exposure
- On site basement car parking available
- Direct undercover access to Wynyard and Barangaroo
- Premier building with six lifts and striking lobby
- Landmark location near Martin Place
- Minutes to Pitt Street Mall and Circular Quay
- Heart of financial district and major growth precinct
SIZE AND LOT DETAILS
Lot 32 – 58m2 approx.