Summer Hill, NSW 2130 Spacious Apartment
Type of Property: Apartment
Reason for Purchase: Investment Property
Address: Summer Hill, NSW 2130
The client was seeking an investment property where growth was the key objective, having scope to renovate and add value was also key. Within 1 week of campaigning, a property was purchased due to the incredible skill of Cohen Handler Buyer’s Agents. The client leased the property within 6 days following the purchase, making a very happy client.
About the Property:
Spacious apartment with value that adds potential
Superbly positioned, this second floor security apartment is nestled in a quiet street, just a brief stroll from parkland, Summer Hill Station and a tempting assortment of village shops, restaurants and cafes. The well-maintained home offers a generous layout with spacious open-plan interiors, two balconies and its own secure garage.
Other features included;
- Two double bedrooms, oversized main bedroom with built-in wardrobes and balcony
- Spacious full bathroom, internal laundry
- Stylish updated kitchen, inviting open plan living and dining room stretching out to huge full-length balcony
- Large secure garage, excellent potential for those seeking to further renovate and add value.
- Large apartment 120sqm
- 4 minutes walk to train station and village area
- Highly sought after suburb in the inner west