St Ives, NSW 2075
Type of Property: House
Reason for Purchase: Primary Residence
Address: 8 Trevalgan Place, St Ives NSW 2075
The clients, a couple with two young children, had been looking for three months on the upper North Shore for a new family home and were extremely frustrated with losing out on multiple opportunities. Once engaged with Brady Yoshia, together they viewed on-market, pre-market, and off-market properties. As soon as we walked through Trevalgan Place, they knew this was the location for them. We negotiated for 48 hours and was finally successful in securing the property prior to auction.
About The Property:
The ultimate family retreat that was in the perfect location for our clients.
Delivering excellent family buying in a beautifully leafy pocket, this interesting, light filled residence enjoys a high-side of the street setting and sweeping vistas across Garigal National Park. Generous interior living spaces and a flexible floor plan are complemented by a sun-soaked near level back garden and alfresco entertaining spaces perfect for the clients children and potential pets. Tightly held for over 20 years, it rests in a small cul-de-sac that is an easy walk to express bus services and bushland walking tracks and just moments to the village shops and exceptional schools including Brigidine, Sydney Grammar, St Ives Prep and Masada.
Other features included;
- Set high from the road in a small and private cul-de-sac
- Walls of glass and picture windows frame the superb views
- Timber floors, formal lounge, casual living and dining rooms
- Sleek renovated stone kitchen with induction cook top
- Child friendly rear gardens, covered terrace, alfresco terrace
- Three upper level bedrooms all featuring built-in robes
- Versatile lower level 4th bedroom, large office or family room
- Lower level bedroom features an ensuite, ample storage
- slow combustion fireplace, gas points, easy care gardens
- Off-street parking for two cars, ample parking in the quiet street