Pagewood, NSW 2035
Type of Property: House
Reason for Purchase: Primary Residence
Address: Park Parade, Pagewood NSW 2035
The client was referred to Riki Tawhara from a past client of Cohen Handler, and presented with a very difficult brief. The quickly changing property market meant it was imperative that Riki moved not only quick but also very efficiently.
After a couple of near misses at auction, Riki decided to alter the strategy slightly and managed to ultimately bypass auction altogether and secure the property prior. It was an amazing result for our client, and his young daughter loves the fact she now has Jellicoe park right at her doorstep.
About The Property:
Inviting parkside semi, tightly held in a one-way avenue fronting the lush greens of Jellicoe Park, creating the perfect environment for relaxed living in this private 3 bedroom home. Spread over a level 337sqm approx, a fluid layout connects indoor and outdoor living spaces with a sheltered dining pavilion, ideal for entertaining and flexible family living, achieving our client’s brief.
- A relaxed vibe, free-flowing living areas, timber floors
- Family friendly gas kitchen, tidy bathroom, laundry/WC
- Welcoming hallway, 3 beds, high ornate ceilings
- Master bedroom with sunroom, park views & extensive built-ins
- Off-street parking, detached workshop/garden shed
- Private dining terrace, large lawn and room for a pool
- Lined attic space with scope to develop