North Bondi, NSW 2026 breezy beach house
Type of Property: House
Reason for Purchase: Primary Residence
Address: North Bondi, NSW 2026
After looking on their own for a few months, this family was getting very disappointed in the whole buying process. They were referred to Steven Langman who was able to find this free standing home that has a welcoming ambiance, loads of sunlight and streamlined interiors that captured the essence of Bondi’s laid-back lifestyle.
About The Property:
A welcoming ambiance, loads of sunlight and streamlined interiors capture the essence of Bondi’s laid-back lifestyle in this freestanding beach house. Tucked away in a secluded enclave on the edge of Seven Ways cafe hub, this bright and breezy family home is set on a level block with a fluid layout from front to back and a seamless flow to a private north facing garden. Perfect aspect and prime location.
- Relaxed beach house vibe, terrazzo portico, wide hallway
- 3 large bedrooms, built-in robes and high ornate ceilings
- Sleek stainless steel kitchen, sunlit open living and dining
- Bi-folds to a north facing garden and palm-framed deck
- Sunny level lawn and kid’s play area with leafy surrounds
- Family friendly setting, pathway access to Barracluff Park
- Private setting, level walk to the beach, schools and cafes