Investment Property at Newtown, NSW 2042
Type of Property: Apartment
Reason for Purchase: Primary Residence
Address: Newtown, NSW 2042
The client a young, busy professional was referred to Leon Jacques to help buy her first home and take advantage of the first home buyers stamp duty concessions. The client had been looking for almost 12 months and had missed out at auction along the way. Within 4-5 weeks after missing out at another auction we secured a fantastic Newtown apartment with secure parking at under $650K where the client is able to take full advantage of the government incentives.
About the Property:
This property ticks all the right boxes, set in the vibrant lifestyle suburb of Newtown, this one bedroom apartment offers one of the best locations in the inner west. Situated on the ground floor at the rear of the block is well within a well-maintained security building offering a quiet and tranquil haven from busy King Street.
The apartment faces east, offering access to all what Newtown’s famous for, close to restaurants and cafes, RPA Hospital and Sydney University. This great location is in close proximity to bus stops and Macdonald town station, making this apartment ideal for those working in the CBD, studying at Uni or working at RPA.
- This apartment boasts many features including:
- Bright open plan living and dining areas
- Crimsafe security system/screens
- Generously sized bedroom with renovated ensuite bathroom
- Modern kitchen with beech cabinetry
- New carpet and hot water system
- Sun-drench balcony overlooking landscaped common gardens /private courtyard
- Security basement parking
- Security intercom access, with shared laundry on the same floor