Hornsby, NSW 2077
Type of Property: House
Reason For Purchase: Primary Residence
Address: 6 Greenvale Grove, Hornsby, NSW 2077
Clients are first home buyers who were looking for awhile. Feeling like they were losing out on opportunities they engaged with us to help them secure a property. Within 1 week of being on board we secured a beautiful house prior to auction. They are absolutely thrilled and can’t wait to move in.
First home buyers who felt that it would take long to find the right property however they were pleasantly surprised with this fantastic outcome.
About the Property:
Picture perfect family home in leafy, peaceful cul-de-sac
This picture perfect home is meticulously presented and awash with sunlight. Tucked at the end of a quiet leafy cul de sac, it is minutes from Hornbsy, Waitara and Normanhurst stations. Boasting a renovated kitchen, four sunny bedrooms, a wrap around deck and a level grassed yard framed by established camellia trees, this home presents easy care family living. Just minutes to the area’s top schools including Barker College, Hornsby Girls, Normanhurst Boys, Loreto and Hornsby South Public.
Other Features included;
- Four bedrooms and living room look out to colourful flowering garden
- European appliances, Stone benchtops, Glass Splash Back
- Spacious open plan living with polished floor boards and garden views
- Split system RC air-conditioning, gas fire, SLUG with storage space, ceiling fans
- Established garden on a level, low maintance block
- Entertainers delight with large deck off spacious sunny living areas
- Convenient location, 1.6 km to Hornsby Westfield, 1.1 km to Waitara