Greenwich, NSW 2065
Type of Property: Apartment
Reason For Purchase: Primary Residence
Address: 5/266 Pacific Highway, Greenwich, NSW 2065
Clients are first home buyers who were finding the search to be quite stressful particularly with their budget. Feeling excited yet quite anxious they came on board and within 2 weeks we bought an apartment pre auction. They were thrilled that we didn’t need go to auction. With their wedding coming up soon this made the journey even more exciting.
These first home buyers are so ecstatic to have found something so close to the city.
About the Property:
Peace, privacy and convenience
Quietly tucked away from the road to the rear of a boutique block of 15, this completely private apartment offers both level access and a beautiful elevated outlook. It’s mere steps from buses, plus moments to the hospital and St Leonards Station.
- Quality finishes, generous flowing living and dining with air conditioning
- Full length glass maximises the verdant outlook onto surrounding trees and gardens
- Idyllic on-title balcony for entertaining or relaxing with a glass of wine
- Modern kitchen with stainless oven and incorporated internal laundry
- Chic updated bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles, undercover car space
- Peaceful bedrooms include a double sized main with a built-in wardrobe
- Equally ideal as permanent residence or investment portfolio addition
- Walking distance to shops and cuisine options, 15 minutes to Sydney CBD