Granville, NSW 2142
Type of Property: Apartment
Reason for Purchase: Primary Residence
Address: 10/2-4 Tiara Place, Granville NSW 2142
This client was a first home buyer and felt like a “fish out of water” competing against other buyers each weekend. The maximum budget was $400,000 for a specific owner-occupier home. An undercover car space and two bedrooms were most important to the buyer. The client was open to buying a small warehouse and also something semi-industrial. This property has living quarters and also workshop space too. We secured the apartment in Granville under their max budget.
About the Property:
This spacious and refreshingly bright apartment enjoys an elevated leafy outlook and boasts a four-way aspect with no common walls. Positioned in a small established block you will find yourself quietly set back from the street close to efficient public transport, desirable schools and nearby parks and sporting facilities.
Other features included;
- Open plan living and dining, large entry with storage
- Wraparound gallery style kitchen, internal laundry
- Large bedroom with built-in robe, balcony
- 4-way aspect with no common walls, secure car space
- Security building with intercom access, quiet position
- Treelined peaceful street close to various amenities