Five Dock, NSW 2046
Type of Property: House
Reason for Purchase: Primary Residence
Address: Five Dock, NSW 2046
The clients, who were very busy business owners, were referred to Leon by a friend he had purchased for earlier in the year. The clients were looking for a new inner west 4-bedroom home for themselves and their 3 kids for just under $2m. With the inner west market running hot and having missed a few along the way, we needed to be creative and found a fabulous 3-bedroom + study federation bungalow in Five Dock with lots of add value potential. The house had been in the same family for around 50 years and had very strong interest. Being a deceased estate it had to go to auction. The bidding was very strong, however, we managed to secure the property on our last bid while the client was away in Fiji for work. The client is now extremely excited to move in.
About the Property:
Perfectly configured for family living, this gracious Californian bungalow offers classic charm in a prized parkside setting. Spacious fresh interiors, a free-flowing layout + large family friendly sunny garden set the scene for relaxed living with room to grow, all positioned in close proximity to the Bay Run, transport, shops and top schools.
Other features included;
- Classic character charm, high ornate ceilings, polished timber floors
- 3 large bedrooms plus a sunroom/study
- Living room with feature fireplace, separate formal & casual dining
- Solid timber gas kitchen, 2 bathrooms
- Child-friendly sun-filled garden, off street parking under cover
- 50mtrs to Five Dock Park, walk to the village hub, Bay Run and Rodd Point Peninsula