Elizabeth Bay, NSW 2011
Type of Property: Apartment
Reason for Purchase: Investment Property
Address: 75/41-49 Roslyn Gardens, Elizabeth Bay NSW 2011
Just bought, a fantastic investment unit in a high growth location – well below the original asking price.
“It was great dealing with Michael Connolly and Hugh Murray-Walker on this purchase. They knew exactly what we were looking for and negotiated successfully to secure the property. We would highly recommend Michael and Hugh as buyers’ agents, they know the market and chase the opportunities.”
The client loves that this immaculate top floor apartment has lovely views out over Rushcutters Bay Park, views over the CYC Marina and the convenience of parking. With the ability to walk everywhere for convenience, close proximity to bus routes and Kings Cross train station this low maintenance unit is sure to provide excellent returns for years to come.
About the Property:
Immaculate Top Floor Bayview Apartment
- Open plan living and dining with engineered timber floors throughout.
- Kitchen with stone benchtops and ample cupboard space
- Internal laundry
- Bedroom with built-in robes
- Bathroom with combined shower and bath
- Located on top floor – Level 10 – with lift access
- Level secure entry, strata, pet-friendly (STSA) building with pool
- Easy CBD commute (only approx 3km) and walk to Kings Cross railway station
- Stroll to trendy Potts Point cafes, restaurants and shopping