Crows Nest, NSW 2065
Type of Property: Apartment
Reason for Purchase: Investment Property
Address: Crows Nest, NSW 2065
My client is living overseas and was looking for another investment property in Sydney. Being out of Sydney makes it challenging to source and view properties. Knowing my client’s brief very well it made it easy for me to find what she was looking for. After viewing a few properties I found this apartment pre- market and knew we had to move very quickly to secure it. We were able to secure the property, a property with spectacular views. The Client really wanted a view in a great location and we have achieved that.
About the Property:
Architecturally Designed Apartment with Harbour Views
Top floor apartment in the coveted “IMIZA” building with outstanding panoramic views from the Harbour Bridge to Balmain from the balcony. Light filled living and quality finishes and renovations throughout. Lift access to the apartment and supremely convenient to Crows Nest’s café and restaurants, St Leonards Train Station and North Sydney CBD, made this an ideal investment for my client.
- Hallway entrance with 2.6m ceilings
- Open plan living with floor to ceiling glass sliding doors to balcony.
- King sized bedrooms with built-ins, main with ensuite.
- Good sized study nook with data points.
- Light filled 7m wide balcony, great for alfresco dining or enjoying the fireworks.
- Renovated gourmet kitchen with quality appliances
- Sparkling main bathroom with free standing bath
- Ducted Air-conditioning, designer lighting throughout.
- Security car space.
- Large secure storage cage.
- Optional tenancy until 30 June 2017 included for my client.