Cremorne, NSW 2090
Type of Property: House
Reason For Purchase: Primary Residence
Address: 17 Benelong Road, Cremorne, NSW 2090
My clients had been looking for a new home on Sydney’s lower North Shore since January. Their brief was for a four bedroom family home in Cammeray, Cremorne or Neutral Bay – critical to the brief was a garden in which their two young children could play.
In this area I enlisted the help of our local Cohen Handler expert, Arija McQuillan and on the 23rd day we exchanged on their dream home. 17 Benelong Road fulfils their criteria beautifully – 5 bedrooms, stunning light filled interiors, generous living spaces, play areas and plenty of storage. Most importantly though the house is surrounded by charming established gardens with a large rear patio and play friendly lawn. The house enjoys a central location to village cafes, Primrose Park, Balmoral Park, Balmoral Beach and is within rapid access to the CBD.
My clients are thrilled at the outcome and look forward to moving in and creating years of family memories.
About the Property:
Sumptuous blend of period charm and modern style
Flowing over two light filled levels, this home boasts a sumptuous blend of 1910s period charm and sleek modern style. It enjoys a central location handy to village cafes, parks, foreshore reserves and Balmoral Beach and is within rapid access to the CBD.
- Gourmet open plan kitchen and indoor/outdoor entertaining
- Gas kitchen, stainless steel Smeg appliances plus dishwasher
- Vast kitchen/family room flows to terrace and level garden
- Separate formal lounge room with classic charming fireplace
- Third flexible living space plus study, playroom or storage
- Five generous bedrooms, one with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Two stylish bathrooms plus large powder room with laundry
- Crisp white walls, high ceilings, chocolate timber floors
- Air conditioning, single garage, further off-street parking
- Peaceful, private, leafy setting within a short stroll to village