Chapel Hill, QLD 4069
Type of Property: House
Reason for Purchase: Primary Residence
Address: 14 Matingara Street, Chapel Hill QLD 4069
The clients were relocating from overseas and were struggling to purchase a property due to their inability to inspect, which resulted in a lack of efficiency in their property search. Looking in a very competitive market, where multiple offers are placed after first open homes, they found it impossible to secure a new home. Within 3 weeks of engaging Cohen Handler, the clients purchased a 4-bedroom house in a multiple offer situation.
About the Property:
The perfect family environment located in Mt Coot-tha Park
Other features included;
- Lush gardens and lawns rolling up to the front entrance inviting you inside.
- With superb formal and casual living spaces for excellent separation between children and parents.
- The central kitchen is beautifully laid out with oodles of bench and storage space.
- With an open plan feel leading through the dining room into the spacious family room which has loads of natural light and seamless approach to the outdoor poolside entertainment area.
- On the main level, there is a 4th bedroom plus home office along with the 2nd bathroom ideal for guests staying over.
- Upstairs the 3 bedrooms are built-in and very generous and all open onto the full-length verandah which captures views of Mt Coot-tha. The upstairs has a roomy feel and a huge 3-way bathroom.