Bellevue Hill, NSW 2023 Harbour Outlook
Type of Property: House
Reason for Purchase: Primary Residence
Address: Bellevue Hill, NSW 2023
The clients were a young family who had been looking for their new home for a few months. Having had searched on their own for some time but having no results, they were frustrated with the buying process. They were referred to Cohen Handler buyer’s agent Steven Langman and within a week they secured their dream home.
About The Property:
Positioned in an elite family dress circle, minutes walk to private schools and the Rose Bay Harbour foreshore, this grand character home blends stunning Georgian detailing with timeless contemporary design.
The impressively scaled interiors flow across two light filled levels, with a series of formal and casual living/dining spaces optimizing northerly sunlight and an effortless extension to the private garden and swimming pool. Exuding sophistication and elegance, the home is perfectly suited to family living with five bedrooms and study, including an enormous master wing capturing a tranquil district and Harbour outlook. It has been designed for an easy care lifestyle of comfort and convenience, set in one of the East’s most prestigious locations.
- 5 bedrooms on one level with built-in wardrobes and a study/home office
- Master with sunroom, balcony, dressing room and huge marble ensuite
- 3 additional marble bathrooms and guest WC, large laundry with storage
- Stunning Calacutta marble gas kitchen opening directly to the garden
- Formal lounge and dining rooms with fireplace and French doors to garden
- Casual living and dining room, ducted r/c air conditioning, security alarm
- Tranquil and sun filled garden with pool, spa and Wisteria covered pergola
- Polished floorboards, French chandeliers, high vaulted ceilings, ducted air
- Ample storage, cellar and level internal access from the double garage