86 McConnell St, Bulimba QLD 4171
Type of Property: Apartment
Reason for Purchase: Investment Property
Address: 86 McConnell St, Bulimba QLD 4171
The client wanted to diversify their portfolio outside of the Sydney marketplace and was interested in looking to Brisbane’s premium house market to achieve their goals.
After signing with one of Cohen Handler’s buyer’s agents, Jordan Navybox, an auction strategy was established, which enabled the client to secure the property $51,000 less than the most recent sale in the same street for a similar property.
This beautifully presented c1920s Queenslander on 405sqm offers spacious single level living with an easy indoor/outdoor flow. It’s on a quiet, tree-lined street in the Bulimba State School Catchment area within walking distance to shops and minutes to Brisbane city.
- Light filled dining/lounge opening to the front verandah
- Polished hardwood floors, high ceilings and open plan design
- Dining and living spaces open onto alfresco entertaining area
- Updated kitchen with stainless steel benchtop and appliances
- Four large bedrooms, second with bathroom access
- Master bedroom with lavish walk-in wardrobe and large ensuite
- Air conditioned living zones, front deck with built-in bench
- Tandem off street parking, single remote controlled garage
- Side garage and backyard access, extensive underneath storage
- Within easy walking distance of school, shops, CityCat terminal