40 Glenayr Avenue, North Bondi NSW 2026
Type of Property: Duplex/Semi-Detached
Reason for Purchase: Investment
Address: 40 Glenayr Avenue, North Bondi NSW 2026
Our investor was looking for a property in the East. The emphasis on this purchase in North Bondi, was to find a property that he could add value to. We were able to source a property the was a perfect match to our client’s brief.
We were able to secure this well kept property with maximum investment potential after only 3 weeks, and acquired it successfully before it went up for auction.
Our client is able to take advantage of not only adding value but also rental return. We look forward to assist him to achieve another result like this if he decides to build on his portfolio.
About the Property:
The home offers multiple possibilities for a makeover, renovation and similarly, an architectural extension (STCA). Excellent family-friendly location with easy walk to schools and Hall Street village Amenities. With a 10 minute walk to the beach as a result, makes the property prime with even more. Situated on a level block with front and rear gardens, with a traditional layout.
– Prime position 10 minutes walk to beach
– Exciting scope to renovate/extend STCA
– Large living room flowing to dining area
– Kitchen ready for modern renovation
– Tidy bathroom with shower above bath
– Rear sun room/study with laundry facilities
– Level front and rear gardens with lawns
– Family-friendly street close to schools
– Walk to shops, cafes, Hall Street village