315/50 Macquarie Street, Teneriffe QLD 4005
Type of Property: Apartment
Reason for Purchase: Investment Property
Address: 315/50 Macquarie Street, Teneriffe QLD 4005
Specifically looking for a unit filled with character, the clients approached Cohen Handler for assistance due to the lack of stock available on the market within the Brisbane Woolstores and Art Deco buildings. Within two weeks of heavy resourcing we secured a 3 Bedroom, 3 Bathroom split level Woolstore apartment, which also featured an outdoor courtyard.
About the Property:
A Space That Can Do It All
Drawing on enormous windows that allow an abundance of natural light to permeate the double-storey interior; a continuous and flexible flow of space and woolstore character combine to create an irreplaceable residence with soaring ceilings and an unmistakable sense of history.
Take advantage of the long list of recreational facilities on your doorstep: amble along the Riverwalk with your pup, pop over to Bar Alto for the spanner crab, chili and fennel gnocchi, and your morning coffee ritual is a tree-lined stroll away. Bliss.
Other features included;
- Total area: 187m2
- Top floor apartment, double-height living space, mezzanine overlooks living
- The signature stone kitchen allows you to stay engaged in socialising and food preparation
- A bathroom complements every bedroom to ensure privacy for each inhabitant
- Your outdoor terrace with vertical garden creates a serene focal point
- Low body-corp fees combined with 25m lap pool, gym, sauna and bbq terrace, security
- BCC Rates: $400 per qtr, Water Rates: $284 per qtr, Body Corp: $1466 per qtr