303/116 Annie Street, New Farm QLD 4005
Type of Property: Apartment
Reason For Purchase: Investment Property
Address: 303/116 Annie Street, New Farm QLD 4005
The client was an off-shore investor who is interested in the opportunity in Australian property investment. Given the current affordability of Brisbane, this is the market that was targeted. To Avoid the oversupply in new units currently and glut of homogeneous property they purchased in this boutique development in a quiet street in the premium suburb, New Farm.
About The Property:
Situated at the buzzing epicentre of the New Farm, one of 17 luxury apartments offered a uniquely quiet and secluded feel despite their central location. This quiet seclusion perfectly complements the sweeping city views, which take in the quaint and leafy surrounds with the Storey Bridge and the stunning city views beyond.
Inspired by Japanese architecture, these 18 apartments are designed to maximise cross ventilation, natural lighting and visual privacy. Spread across a low-rise of just three levels, these stylish and highly functional apartments offer open-plan, spacious living areas, split bedroom locations for maximum privacy, ducted air conditioning and much more.
- City views
- Miele Kitchen
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 car spaces
- 107m2 of internal living space
- 10 minute walk to some of Brisbane’s best restaurants and bars, the Powerhouse, the James Street precinct, the New Farm cinemas and the Judith Wright Centre of Contemporary Arts.
- Surrounding area offers a range of gyms, yoga studios, health food stores and fresh produce markets.
- New Farm park is a 10 minute walk away
- gas barbecue benches and herb gardens
- 1 of 18 luxury apartments