13/24-26 Sinclair Street, Wollstonecraft NSW 2065
Type of Property: Apartment
Reason for Purchase: Investment Property
Address: 13/24-26 Sinclair Street, Wollstonecraft NSW 2065
Looking for a good investment, the client decided to engage Cohen Handler to source and present good buying opportunities as they were not finding they were seeing the right types of property and when they were, they were typically going above budget.
It was important to the client to buy within walking distance to Crows Nest village and after viewing several opportunities, they found that a lot of what they were seeing was in the village centre and would likely have the chance of view being built out by another development in the years to come.
An opportunity came up in the neighbouring suburb, only a couple of minutes walk to the village with lovely views never to be built out and it was at that moment that they knew they had found the ideal investment for them. Naturally, the property had attracted a lot of interest but they were successful in negotiating a pre-auction purchase through understanding value and waiting for the right time to move.
About the Property:
Commanding an elevated top floor position and capturing panoramic views of the CBD and harbour, this 108sqm apartment provides an idyllic sanctuary of light, peace and privacy. It boasts ultra-convenience, within minutes of Crows Nest’s shops and eateries.
Other features included;
- Open plan living and dining area with alluring harbour vistas
- Sleek CaesarStone kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Sliding glass doors open to balcony with city and harbour views
- Well scaled bedrooms, both feature mirrored built-in robes
- Full bright and airy bathroom, separate internal laundry
- Extra wide scenic windows frame stunning elevated outlooks
- Freshly painted, new wool carpets, move in with no extra expense
- Benefiting from one common wall, air conditioning throughout
- Floating timber floors, lock-up garage, common storage room
- Footsteps to express city buses, shops, parks and eateries