12 Myrtle Pl St Ives, NSW 2075
Type of Property: House
Reason for Purchase: Primary Residence
Address: 12 Myrtle Place, St Ives NSW 2075
The clients, a young family had sold their home and were extremely time poor and needed to buy very quickly. Within one week of coming on board I found them an on-market property, which we secured prior to auction.
The clients were thrilled we bought so quickly!
About the Property:
Contemporary single-level living in a sought after location.
Located in arguably one of the best locations in St Ives, this double-brick, tastefully renovated family home, embraces a host of impressive credentials for sought-after family living and entertaining.
Spanning approximately 974sqm of level land, in a tightly held child friendly cul-de-sac location, all within walking distance to public transport, places of worship, St Ives North Primary, Masada College, Brigidine College, Sydney Grammar and St Ives Shopping Village.
Other features included;
- Large front terrace area overlooks established front garden
- Light-filled open plan living/dining with gas fireplace extending to timber deck and garden
- Child-friendly lawns and established gardens, plenty of space for a pool, additional parking
- New, spacious kitchen with premium stainless steel appliances, overlooking rear garden
- Full family bathroom, vanities with Caesar stone benches and frame-less shower screens
- Master bedroom includes a full size en-suite with sleek fixtures, room size walk-in wardrobe
- Further two spacious bedrooms, both include built-in units
- Fourth bedroom, or additional retreat, features dual aspect elevated leafy outlook
- Features ducted air conditioning, plantation shutters, high ceilings, stained timber floor boards
- Good size internal laundry includes toilet and direct access to back garden
- Lock-up garage with access to under house storage, plenty of off street parking
- Located in the St Ives North Primary School catchment zone, easy level walk to Masada
- Walk to buses for Gordon Rail, CBD, Macquarie Park and Northern Beaches