1/72 Miles Street, Hawthorn, QLD 4171
Type of Property: Townhouse
Reason For Purchase: Investment Property
Address: 1/72 Miles Street, Hawthorn, QLD 4171
The client had been considering property investment for up to three years however didn’t have the market knowledge or confidence to buy. After success in other investment fields, he decided it was time to enter the property market. However, with an over heated Sydney environment, the client sought our advice in Brisbane. We purchased the property for $61,000 less than the most recent sale in the small complex of four.
About the Property:
There is plenty to sing about with this magnificent private and secure three bedroom townhouse. You may find yourself rushing home to take in sunsets that bath an uninterrupted panoramic view that includes the city and northerly vista. The best of only 4 townhouses in this quiet complex and peaceful street, this charming elevated townhouse takes full advantage of scenic vista and afternoon breezes. Downstairs a tiled entrance leads into an open plan living, dining and kitchen overlooking the paved courtyard along with separate laundry and third WC. Whilst upstairs compromises three bedrooms, en-suite, main bathroom together with a glorious view from the veranda spanning the full width of the townhouse. Best of all – common sense body corporate allowing small pets.
Other features included;
• 3 generous sized bedrooms with built in robes, ceiling fans, new carpet
• Spacious en-suite, main bathroom with bath, separate third WC
• Open plan lounge / dining flowing onto a private courtyard
• Upstairs covered veranda adjoining two bedrooms with sweeping uninterrupted views.
• Modern kitchen, double sink, Bosch dishwasher, new 5 burner gas stove, elec oven, sink disposal unit
• Separate laundry, storage under stairs.
• Reverse cycle air con , tiled and carpet floor coverings
• Prowler Proof security screens throughout, window locks.
• Remote lock up garage with room for storage, visitor parking.
• Council rates $418 per quarter, Water approx $100 per month Body Corp Fees currently $416 per quarter, Sinking Fund $20,554
• Current rental appraisal $520 per week, whilst previously constantly leased the property will be sold with vacant possession. Pet friendly.
• Brilliantly located 6.5 kms via road to CBD, 90m to bus stop, 1 km to Hawthorne ferry terminal
Just around the corner from Lourdes Hill College, Brisbane River and moments from Balmoral and Hawthorne Parks, Hawthorne Cinema and the renowned cafes, dining and shops of Bulimba’s Oxford Street. A range of quality schools and childcare centres nearby as well as public transport options make this is a sensational lifestyle suburb.